Learn to Row – Session 1
March 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$200
RRC has a strong background in teaching people to row and runs regular Learn To Row programs during the year.
Session 1 of the Learn to Row program is the first in a four part program designed to teach you the basics of rowing. In this session you will learn about the different aspects of the boat and the basics of the rowing stroke.
Learn to Row Program Outline
Four sessions, each lasting approximately 2 hours will equip you with enough rowing basics for you to join a social or competitive beginner crew.
During the sessions you will:
- Master the basics of rowing
- Learn the rowing terminology
- Learn to row in a crew of four
$200 inclusive of all equipment and coaching, reduced price of $180 for U23’s/Students.
For more information on memberships, refer to the Memberships page.
What do I need to bring?
- Sandals or thongs that you don’t mind getting wet – Most Important!!
- Close fitting workout clothes that do not restrict your movement.
- Water bottle
- Spare socks
- Sneakers or running shoes for using the rowing machine.