Richmond Rowing Club members have access to coaching, club boats, oars, a fully equipped gym, weekly off water sessions run by our head coach, club social events and the opportunity to compete at a number of Melbourne, regional and state regattas.
The club runs programs for novices, beginners, men, women and masters.
Member fees are:
- $550 per annum (includes RV competitive membership and insurance levy $80)
- $425 Under 23 years (includes RV competitive membership and insurance levy $80)
- $80 Associate (family & friends, non rowing)
- $400 Senior (after 10 years’ of RRC membership and not competing, includes RV recreational membership and insurance levy $17)
- Coxswains, no charge
Note: Additional costs are associated with competitions and training camps.
Discounted fees will be considered from the 1st of December.
We require all our members to become members of Rowing Victoria (the not for profit, peak state body responsible for the management and development of the sport of rowing throughout Victoria). Associated fees are included within the Richmond Rowing Club membership fees.
IMPORTANT: A signed waiver is required from anyone before undertaking rowing activities.
- RRC Membership and boat racking fees 2018/2019
- RRC Membership application form - May 2018
- RRC Waiver Form November 2016
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org