Richmond Rowing Club members have access to coaching, club boats, oars, a fully equipped gym, weekly off water sessions run by our head coach, club social events and the opportunity to compete at a number of Melbourne, regional and state regattas.
The club runs programs for novices, beginners, men, women and masters.
Member fees are:
- $565 per annum (includes RV membership and insurance levy)
- $425 Under 23 years (includes RV membership and insurance levy)
- $80 Associate (family & friends, non rowing)
- $410 Senior (after 10 years’ of RRC membership and not competing, includes RV membership and insurance levy)
- Coxswains, no charge
Note: Additional costs are associated with competitions and training camps.
We require all our members to become members of Rowing Victoria (the not for profit, peak state body responsible for the management and development of the sport of rowing throughout Victoria). Associated fees are included within the Richmond Rowing Club membership fees.
IMPORTANT: A signed waiver is required from anyone before undertaking rowing activities.
- RRC Membership and boat racking fees 2019/2020
- RRC Membership application form - June 2019
- RRC Waiver Form November 2016
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org