17th June. Resolved at a meeting of gentlemen in Richmond “That a Club be formed to be denominated the Richmond Rowing Club.”
22nd July. A clause No. 12 added to the Constitution… “That no Club boat be allowed out on Sunday.”
4th August. First Annual General Meeting of the Club held.
21st November. It was moved the Club colours be Blue & Gold. Motion accepted and colours to be adopted from 1/7/1864.
A Club Gig the “Richmond” was sold to Wahgunyah Rowing Club for £38.0.0 in order to repay loans made to the Club by members.
1st November. Resolved that a branch of the Richmond Rowing Club be established in Melbourne and that accommodation be arranged with either Greenland or Salter.